1. Owner and contact information
• Website and app are operated and owned by:
• CFCO A/S Turbinevej 9, 2860 Søborg CVR 38729444 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is a cookie?
• A cookie is a data file that a website or app stores on your IT equipment, for example your computer, tablet or smartphone. The purpose of the cookie is to recognize the IT equipment and observe how you use the website or app.
• A cookie is a passive file and thus, it cannot collect the information that is on your computer or smartphone, neither spread viruses or other harmful programs.
• Some cookies are only stored on your IT equipment for as long as you have your browser open. These are so-called session cookies. Other cookies are stored on your IT equipment for a longer period of time, and these are referred to as persistent cookies. When you return to a website, the cookie is typically renewed automatically.
• Cookies are often saved from parties other than the owner of the website (third-party cookies). These can be cookies with regular content but also with analysis tools and embedded comment fields.
• Cookies are necessary to make the website and app work. Cookies also provide us with an overview of your visit on the website, so that we can continuously optimize and target our website and app to your needs and interests.
• We may also use "pixel tags", "web beacons" or similar technologies that allow us to track your actions as a user of our website, app or our online advertising.
• Cookies are reactivated each time you visit the website and app.
• See the full and updated overview via the cookie console. You can access this via “cookie settings” in the footer menu.
4. Necessary cookies
• These cookies are required for the website and app to provide a service that the end user has explicitly requested. This could, for instance, be cookies related to the placement of an order.
5. Preference cookies
• These cookies are applied to ensure the optimal user experience on the website. This could, for instance, be cookies related to selected preferences such as language or other choices that makes navigation on the website or app simpler.
6. Operational and optimization cookies
• These cookies are applied for the operation of the website and the app. These could, for example, count the number of visitors to the website or collect other information to be used for analysis purposes. These are also used in relation to questionnaires.
• We use Google Analytics to analyze how users use the website and the app. The information that the cookie collects about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is sent to and stored on Google's servers. Cookies from Google Analytics are stored for up to 2 years.
You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• We use Firebase to measure the app's technical performance as well as to analyze how users use the app. Cookies from Firebase are stored for 2 weeks.
You can opt out of cookies from Firebase by avoiding using the app.
• We use Hotjar to video record website visits, track clicks on the website and receive user feedback. We do this to improve user-friendliness and the user experience on dribe.io. Cookies from Hotjar are stored for 1 year.
You can opt out of cookies from Hotjar here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
7. Marketing – tracking across websites
• These cookies are applied to track users across their visits to multiple websites. Henceforth, these can be used to build profiles that show which searches each user has made or which pages they have visited. These cookies can store data that identifies the individual user or that contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with 3rd parties.
8. Marketing – targeted advertising
• These cookies are used to track search and reading habits. The collected information is used to display individualized marketing content, such as banner ads.
• Any information stored using these cookies may be resold to 3rd parties.
a. Facebook Custom audiences: Based on 1st party data, we prepare target groups on Facebook, where we can target ads with user-defined and tailored messages on Facebook, Instagram and in the Audience Network. Cookies are stored for 180 days.
b. Google Customer Match: Based on 1st party data, we prepare target audiences in Google's advertising platforms. This allows us to target our ads so that users receive the most valuable and customized messages at the right time.
f. We collaborate with Omnicom Media Group, which uses technology provided by the company Semasio GmbH, which sets and uses third-party cookies on our website and app. Semasio's technology analyzes user behavior and, on this basis, associates individual users with statistically generated areas of interest. User behavior is collected anonymously and used to make digital advertisements and other content more relevant to the individual user. If you do not wish to have your user behavior collected by Semasio, you can see how to opt out via this website: http://www.semasio.com/privacy-policy. These cookies are stored for 18 months.
g. See a full overview of marketing cookies here in the cookie console. Click on cookie settings in the footer.
•These cookies are used to support the historical communication between Dribe and the consumer. These cookies can store data that identifies the individual user or that contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with 3rd parties.
10. How to reject or delete your cookies
•You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where exactly you find the settings depends on which browser you use. However, you should be aware that if you do so, there are many functions and services you will not be able to use since these require the website to remember the choices you make.
•You can always open your cookie settings via the footer menu at the bottom of this page.
11. Deleting cookies
•Cookies that you have previously accepted can easily be deleted afterwards. If you use a PC with a newer browser, you can delete your cookies by using the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete.
•If the shortcut keys do not work and/or you are using a MAC, you must start by finding out which browser you are using and then click on the relevant link:
•Remember: If you use several browsers, you must delete cookies in all of them.
•Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/da-DK/windows-vista/Delete-your-Internet-cookies
•Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/da/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websitesstored?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Deleting+cookies
•Google Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=da&answer=95647
•Flash cookies (applies to all browsers) http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager-7.html
•iPhone, iPad and more from Apple http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
•Phones with the operating system Android http://timeread.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-delete-internet-cookies-on-your-Droid-or-any-Android-device
•Phones with Windows 7 http://www.windowsphone.com/da-dk/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-otherbrowser-settings
12. Do you have any questions?
If you have comments or questions in connection to the above information and/or processing of personal information, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.